We Take Action Together
Altered Church is creating a COVID-19 task force to help care for people in the community impacted by this terrible virus. Currently, we have funding, and a team of volunteers ready to perform the following actions:
- Provide for our healthcare workers and first responders by paying for and delivering coffee, food, various other items of gratitude.
- Pre-packaged lunch or breakfast purchased and delivered to children or parents impacted by the school stoppage.
- Medication or supply delivery to people in our community lacking transportation of the ability to travel.
- Purchasing supplies, soap, toilet paper, medication for people who have been financially impacted directly by COVID-19.
- Sending craft gift bags to kids who are home and feeling worried, bored, concerned about what is happening in the world.
If you live in Lake County and have suffered because of COVID-19 we would like to help. We are not giving out cash assistance but are instead focusing on tangible items and acts of kindness for a community in need.
Please note our funds are limited so we will help on a first come first serve basis as supplies and volunteers are available and as our funding allows. It is our aim to help anyone who requests in some small way.
We believe with a great deal of conviction that this is what the CHURCH was created for.We believe that unprecedented times call for unprecedented action from all people. ESPECIALLY people of faith. These are the moments when we PROVE we believe it.
Help Us Help Others
This is a BIG task! We will need help. Will you consider partnering with us to help others? Please consider sending a tax-free donation for us to use in the aid of those impacted by COVID-19. The more resources we have, the more we can bless others! Additionally, you may want to help by volunteering your time. Currently we need people willing to make deliveries of food, supplies, and more.